How to make a comment
Several people have had problems working out how to make comments – so here is my simple guide:
- At the bottom of each message is a line mainly in blue to show it contains links – something like this:
Posted in Political Issues, My Own Work | No Comments »
- Click on the words ‘No Comments’ (if there are comments already it will give the number of comments, eg ‘2 Comments’)
- If you are not already logged in, you will get a message with a link to Login – click it.
- The next page has a login screen and under it links to register, get a password reminder or return to the blog.
- Choose the appropriate link. When you register you will get an e-mail. Once you have a password you can log in. You can tell your browser to remember the password and log you in automatically in future – don’t do this on publicly shared computers.
- When you have logged in you will get a box you can type your comments in and press submit. This sends your message to the blog which automatically e-mails me. Your message will not appear on the blog until I have responded to this and approved it.